The Official Andy Grammer Street Team

TOP SECRET!!! Andy don't read this!!!

Discuss anything and everything Andy related here!

TOP SECRET!!! Andy don't read this!!!

Postby avrilandandyfan on Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey guys!! I am really going to need the street team support for this! Something totally epic on so many levels! OH BTW DON'T TELL ANDY!!! SHHHUSHHH!!! ;)

So to have a better discussion head on over to fireflies and make an account so it can all stay in one place. andygrammerfireflies.forumotion.com this can really awesome though, think about it, we can present this to Andy on the day his album is released to show how much he means to all of us fans! Thoughts?

Now, as most everyone knows I am a huge Avril fan and every year we make something for Avril. Why not do it for Andy? So what does it involve? Well, in a few weeks I will have a lot of free time and along with the twitter campaign we can also do a video for Andy! The video will be something like this. We can really make it a cool gift for Andy and I'll send it to his manager to give it to him. His first big fan present! So I would love for everyone to be part of this big project. Videos can be uploaded to rapidshare.com and you can send them to me but would love some discussion on this and ideas on what song to choose. Awesome everyone!!!

It'll be something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi2N0p9vYsw

hehe I'm at 1:53 - 1:55

Thoughts? I can totally whip something up like this especially if there are enough people who will want to get on board and make some great vids. What should the song be? Keep Your Head Up or something else? Make sure to discuss!
avrilandandyfan

Re: TOP SECRET!!! Andy don't read this!!!

Postby r93 on Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

I replied to this on the other forum!
r93

Return to Andy Grammer