The Official Andy Grammer Street Team

Obtaining an autograph for my students?

Discuss anything and everything Andy related here!

Obtaining an autograph for my students?

Postby jtnichol on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:20 am

Hi Street Team~!

My name is Jeremiah Nichol. I'm a DJ and Elementary Music Teacher in a really small rural school in the Kansas City area.
I teach Kindergarten through 5th grade music and the music we perform at our concert isn't traditional classic childrens' music.
When it comes to producing a concert I go all out with lighting and sound using gear from my business.
We do professional laser systems, blacklights, strobes, luminaries you name it. We also generally feature music from 60's rock/Motown to modern country and pop.
Our kids gain a deeper appreciation for new and older music....and when I say older to them they are thinking I'm talking about the early 2000's music....LOL....

Either way, our upcoming concert is featuring one of your songs and we'd like permission to sing it somehow.

Anyway, I'd love to find a way to get in touch with someone who can get us an autographed photo for the classroom wall and perhaps a second one to throw in a fundraising auction?

Don't sign it to me. Sign it, "To the Kids of Pleasant Ridge Elementary" this way you KNOW this is legit and not some lame scam to get an autograph on ebay.

KIDS WILL BE STOKED to see it! (but really the parents too!)

Here's a sample video of our kids in action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SynRsUMvX4

Send all correspondence to:

Pleasant Ridge Elementary
C/O Jeremiah Nichol
20753 Easton Rd Easton, KS 66020

My goal is to connect artists to the young people of our small community.

Thanks for any help in this Street Team!
jtnichol

Return to Andy Grammer