The Official Andy Grammer Street Team

Andy Grammer in Concert

Discuss anything and everything Andy related here!

Andy Grammer in Concert

Postby slc43 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 am

Hey guys, Andy is going to open for The Plain White T's in April and May while they are on tour. I am wondering if anyone is going to any of these shows, if not you should. Also if you have seen Andy live in the past, He was amazing at the Troubador in LA last month. Anyway, just looking for some feedback from his fans and trying to get a discussion started about Andy's live shows, hopefully you will get the chance to see him in the near future, I must say, if you have the chance, don't pass it up, Thanks.
slc43
Site Admin

Re: Andy Grammer in Concert

Postby r93 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:01 pm

He isn't coming to CA for me to see him. :( Otherwise I totally would!
r93

Postby alyssa_anne on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

I saw him on April 13th at the Pageant in saint Louis...amazing. he made me tear up right before he sang ladies, when he talked about his mom. He's such a sweetheart :P
alyssa_anne

Postby r93 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm

alyssa_anne wrote:I saw him on April 13th at the Pageant in saint Louis...amazing. he made me tear up right before he sang ladies, when he talked about his mom. He's such a sweetheart :P

That sounds awesome! What songs did he perform?

I think I might go see him tomorrow at the City Walk.
r93

Postby karamichelle on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I saw him in Indianapolis on 4/15 and he was incredible! He sounds amazing live. He sang a whole bunch of his own songs, and then closed with a cover of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. It was amazing. My friends and I met him after the show, and he was a total sweetheart! His band is really nice too. I'm planning on going to see Andy in Chicago this summer when he's on tour with Natasha Bedingfield and Kate Voegele. Can't wait!
karamichelle

Return to Andy Grammer