The Official Andy Grammer Street Team

Andy Grammer - EP

Discuss anything and everything Andy related here!

Andy Grammer - EP

Postby r93 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:32 pm

There doesn't seem to be much conversation yet. Since he just released the EP, I thought I would make a post about it.

It's addicting, to say the least. I've been listening to Andy for the past two weeks and now it's so great to have some more studio versions. My favorites from most to least not including Keep Your Head Up (since it's not new): Miss Me, Fine By Me, Ladies... but that's not saying much because all of them are so incredible and have their own unique sound to them.

If this is a taste of what the album is going to be like, I have no doubts. Not that I did before!
r93

Re: Andy Grammer - EP

Postby slc43 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 am

Couldn't agree more, I love the new EP.

Just a little bit longer and I will finally have a full length album that I will be able to listen to everyday. I was getting frustrated that I could not listen in my car, but with the EP I can get my Grammer fix everyday on the way to work and I love it. "Keep Your Head Up" is still my favorite, but "Ladies" is a very close second.
slc43
Site Admin

Postby avrilandandyfan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 pm

I love the song Miss Me and it should definitely be the second single or third. I love all of the songs though and this album is going to be amazing!!! :D
avrilandandyfan

Postby r93 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

slc43 wrote:Couldn't agree more, I love the new EP.

Just a little bit longer and I will finally have a full length album that I will be able to listen to everyday. I was getting frustrated that I could not listen in my car, but with the EP I can get my Grammer fix everyday on the way to work and I love it. "Keep Your Head Up" is still my favorite, but "Ladies" is a very close second.

I was thinking the same except I get my fix on the way to school! I downloaded some live versions of the songs, but it's nice to have clean and polished studio arrangements of the songs.
r93

Postby r93 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

avrilandandyfan wrote:I love the song Miss Me and it should definitely be the second single or third. I love all of the songs though and this album is going to be amazing!!! :D

That would be awesome! Miss Me could do well on radio. It's not your typical happy song, yet it has a nice groove to it which would work well on the radio. Hoping for it!

Though I think "Biggest Man in Los Angeles" should be a single at some point because it would be an homage to Andy's 3rd Street days.
r93

Return to Andy Grammer