The Official Andy Grammer Street Team

Requesting Andy?

Need help with the team? Read over the FAQ and if that doesn't help you out, please leave us a post here.

Requesting Andy?

Postby j on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 pm

How do you request andy on twitter? I tag the radio station but then how do I get a confirmation?

Can you get points for using the form that you fill out for a specific radio station (you click the radio button and fill out your name, city and age at the bottom) on the tinyurl fan website to request andy?
j

Re: Requesting Andy?

Postby asolum on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Courtesy of Andy Grammer Nation: http://bit.ly/RequestFBM

Click on the link above and in the Google Doc, find the your local mediabase station. Once on the mediabase site, find the Andy Grammer - Fine By Me box and click it. If it doesn't exist, scroll down to the bottom of the page and manually request it. Don't forget to fill out the entire form, including your name and the captcha code.

You can request two songs at once, so feel free to request "Keep Your Head Up" as well.

If you'd like to get involved further, you can also make requests by tweeting your local radio stations. When you are tweeting the radio stations please include the hash tag #FineByMe as well as Andy's official twitter account, @Andygrammer.

You will not get any confirmations on Twitter. Confirmations will be provided on the mediabase websites after you submit the form.

Send us a screen shot of each tweet and/or the window of the media base site that says your request has been submitted for 50 pts each time (Limit 3 per day for points)
asolum
Site Admin

Return to Help!