The Official Andy Grammer Street Team

Welcome to the Andy Grammer forum!

Discuss anything and everything Andy related here!

Welcome to the Andy Grammer forum!

Postby nathanb on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey Everyone! Welcome to the Andy Grammer forum!

Feel free to introduce yourself and maybe talk about how you found out about Andy and/or how long you've been a fan. Maybe even how you found out about the Street Team and what you'd like to see/do here!

Thanks !
nathanb
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Andy Grammer forum!

Postby sbretzke on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 am

Hi, I am Steffen from Aachen, Germany. Got to know Andy last June when he played in Santa Monica. Was immediately hooked to his honest performance and the great songs. Bought the CD, and I still play it regularly in my car stereo. Would love to see Andy again. Hope he is doing all right!
sbretzke

Postby missingnenja9 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 am

Hey everyone! I'm Jenna and I'm from Minnesota. I found out about Andy four years ago and fell in love with the song "The World is Yours." I've loved his music ever since. I've yet to meet Andy although I've met his Dad multiple times and adore his music as well. I'm ecstatic to be a part of the street team, more people should get to know and love Andy's music. Keep it up man!
missingnenja9

Postby roscoe on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm

I saw Andy perform at UW-River Falls last winter and I LOVED his music! He stayed and signed and posed for pictures afterwards too! Super awesome guy!
roscoe

Postby chace on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey my name is Chace and I met Andy on the famous 3rd street promenade about 3 years ago. I had to buy his cd the second I heard his music. My first show was at the Roxy on the 14th of May of this year and I couldn't wait to go to another one of his concerts. So his El Ray show had a promotion deal were you bought 15 tickets to his show and if you were one of the first 5 people to do so he would play a show at your house. Thats how I met the famous Andy Grammer. Feel free to check out videos from the concert on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/jmguy101?feature=mhum
chace

Postby r93 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:39 pm

My name is Ryan! I just heard Andy on the radio over this weekend and instantly started loving the song. Checked him out some more tonight and I'm hooked.
r93

Postby llamamama14 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 am

Hi!I heard about Andy from two friends of mine that went to a Natasha Bedingfield concert in town. They said they instantly fell in love with him and shared his music with me. Now I love him too! :D
llamamama14

Postby isabell on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 am

Hi :D
I'm Isabell from Halle, Germany. I got to know Andy 'cause of Keenan Cahill last november and I appreciate this so much. Love to hear his songs - own and covers. hope he'll come to Germany soon, so I can see him live ^^
isabell

Postby sturturro on Tue May 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Wow, first post on this thread in a while :lol:
Anyways, I'm Sarah and I'm from Pennsylvania. I first heard one of Andy's songs about five years ago and he's been my favorite artist since then. I haven't seen him in concert yet, but I'm dying to get to one and get so excited every time I see a new list of dates come up. I'm so happy to see his rising popularity, and I'll be crossing my fingers to hopefully see him live. :)
sturturro

Postby rlfricke on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi. I am in a small town about 2.5 hours south of chicago. Been a fan for a couple of years. I saw him for the first time in Oct 2016 with Gavin deGraw in New Buffalo, MI
rlfricke

Return to Andy Grammer